My thoughts, My Feelings, My Life - In words.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Her Birthday

Today is the Birthday of one of the most important women in my life, my grandmother Iris.



My grandmother and I have a relationship which many would envy; she's my bestfriend, my confidante, my tea partner, my neighbor, my go-to person, my shoulder to cry on, laugh on, vent to and snuggle on.  She has been through hell and back with me, for me, and before me.  She is my daughter's second favorite person (only favorite to my 14 year old cousin who thinks the world of her).  She has taught me many many things, and I continue to learn from her on a weekly, daily, hourly, minutely basis.  She is my numero uno and I don't think I tell her that often enough.

So Nan, Happy Birthday from the bottom of my heart.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment