My thoughts, My Feelings, My Life - In words.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bazinga?

I have not been blogging, and for that I feel a tad bit guilty. It's not that my head isn't swimming with thoughts and ideas - becuase it is. But it's more of a not wanting to sit down and try to organize it. And my personal computer doesn't seem to be cooperating. :(

M is home for the week - which has been great. She came home on Sunday with an ear infection. She is on the mend, but is most snuggly due to not feeling tip-top. And I will graciously admit, that I sneakishly like it when she's not fell. That means that we get to snuggle. M is not a snuggler. Hasn't been since she was born really. Which is a little hard to handel at times, but her sleepy/sickly moments make it worth while.

In response to a few posts ago, I think that the single-parent curse is still in full effect. But you know what? I think I am enjoy this alone time. I may have an opportunity of a life time presenting itself in the very near future, and being single may have been a header for this. I will keep you in the loop should this actually happen - but in the meantime, it will be on the DL.

So.... I think that's enough for now. My mind still hasn't digested a whole lot more yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment